Re-opening!May 13, 2020 | By: High Point Climbing
Dear High Point Community,
As we prepare to re-open our facilities, we are doing so with diligence and an abundance of caution. In order to avoid any unnecessary risks to the health of our guests or staff, the first phase of this re-opening will include certain procedures and limitations. On May 17th, High Point facilities in Chattanooga, Birmingham, and Huntsville will re-open to members only and will be implementing the following protocols.
- No Day Passes or Punch Cards will be sold at this time.
- Closures of our locker rooms, showers, and water fountains
- Touch-free water bottle fill stations will still be available.
- At this time member guest passes will not be available.
- All rental gear will be available to members with the exception of rental ropes.
- Top Rope and Lead tests will still be available to members.
- We will be operating all of our facilities at or below 50% capacity.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Upon entry all members will be required to wash/sanitize their hands.
- All climbers will also be required to have their temperature checked via no-touch infrared thermometer upon entry. Anyone who exhibits a temperature exceeding 100.4º Fahrenheit will not be able to remain in the facility.
- Anyone within the facility will also be asked to practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and fellow climbers.
Our staff members will be following all of the same guidelines and be screened before each shift. Staff members will also be required to wear face coverings during their shift. While guests are not required to wear face coverings, please feel encouraged to do so.
We are looking forward to re-opening our facilities and can’t wait to see each and every one of you back in the gym. However, if you would like for your membership to remain frozen, we will happily waive all freeze charges through June. Please contact your home gym with your name and DOB by May 31st and we’ll take care of the rest.
New operating hours will be 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM Monday – Saturday, and 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM on Sunday.