Re-Opening for High Point MembersJune 8, 2020 | By: High Point Climbing
Dear High Point Community,
We are excited to announce that, on June 7, we re-opened our Memphis facility to High Point members only. In an abundance of caution and to comply with local and statewide guidance, the first phase of this re-opening will include new protocols.
– No Day Passes or Punch Cards will be sold at this time
– Closures of our locker rooms, showers, and water fountains
– Touch-free water bottle fill stations will still be available
– At this time, member guest passes are not available
– All rental gear will be available to members with the exception of rental ropes
– Top Rope and Lead tests will still be available to members
– We will be operating all of our facilities at or below 50% capacity
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
– Upon entry all members will be required to wash/sanitize their hands.
– All climbers will also be required to have their temperature checked via no-touch infrared thermometer upon entry. Anyone who exhibits a temperature exceeding 100.4º Fahrenheit will not be able to remain in the facility.
– Anyone within the facility will also be asked to practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and fellow climbers.
Our staff members will be following all of the same guidelines and be screened before each shift. Staff members will also be required to wear face coverings during their shift. While guests are not required to wear face coverings, please feel encouraged to do so.
We are looking forward to re-opening welcoming back our members and can’t wait to see each and every one of you back in the gym. However, if you would like for your membership to remain frozen, we will happily waive all freeze charges through June. Please contact us at [email protected] with your name and DOB.
Our current hours are as follows:
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thank you for your patience as we gradually re-open. We are looking forward to seeing you all back in the gym very soon!
– High Point Climbing and Fitness Memphis