High Point Memphis is now re-open to the public. We’re still taking extra precautions, so stay tuned as we continue to phase back open. Here’s what you can expect at this time:
– Closures of our locker rooms, showers, and water fountains
– Touch-free water bottle fill stations will still be available
– All rental gear will be available, with the exception of rental ropes
– Top Rope and Lead tests will still be available
– We will be operating all of our facilities at or below 50% capacity
– Yoga classes are not available at this time
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
– Upon entry all participants will be required to wash/sanitize their hands.
– All climbers will also be required to have their temperature checked via no-touch infrared thermometer upon entry. Anyone who exhibits a temperature exceeding 100.4º Fahrenheit will not be able to remain in the facility.
– Anyone within the facility will also be asked to practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and fellow climbers.
Our staff members will be following all of the same guidelines and be screened before each shift. Staff members will also be required to wear face coverings during their shift.
We are looking forward to re-opening and welcoming back all Memphians!
Thank you for your patience as we gradually re-open. We are looking forward to seeing you all back in the gym very soon
– High Point Climbing and Fitness Memphis