Re-opening UpdateJune 18, 2020 | By: High Point Climbing
Hello High Point Family,
We are happy to announce that we are re-opening our doors to the public! As we welcome you all back to the gym, we will continue to do our best to make both the Downtown and Riverside facilities as clean and safe as possible. We will continue to operate with the protocols we already have in place, and encourage all climbers to be responsible as we climb together again.
With this next level of re-opening, we are psyched to return to our normal hours:
Mon: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tue: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wed: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Fri: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
As we make this next step, here are some ways you can help us make this an amazing climbing environment for everyone.
- Plan & Prepare: Consider coming to the gym during low traffic hours.
– Stay Sanitary: Please wash your hands before and after your climbing session.
– Small Groups: Climb with a few people and avoid coming in groups of 10+
– Social Distance: Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
– Consider Wearing A Mask: If you do not have a respiratory concern, consider wearing a mask to protect yourself and others.
We remain cautiously optimistic throughout this process with safety being our #1 priority. Thank you to our members for helping us refine our safety protocols over the past two weeks. We hope that we can continue to welcome you all back to the gym and climb with you in a healthy environment.
High Point Staff