June 28 • 6:30pm
Come out and climb as high as you can for our second annual endurance challenge! Awards accompanied by free fermented beverages from Good People Brewing Co. and Marco’s Pizza for $1/slice.
– Challenge rules: 6:30
– Challenge climbing begins: 6:45
– Challenge climbing ends: 8:15
– Awards, brews & ‘za: 8:30
– Beginner: 5.6-5.8
– Intermediate: 5.9-5.10
– Advanced: 5.11-5.12
– Teams of 2, scored as a team
– You can only climb within your category, teammates must compete in the same category
– Routes outside your category will not be counted
– Unfinished routes will not be counted
– Completed routes will only be counted once
– If you’re working on routes in the lower end of a category, you will compete in the previous category (Ex: if you’re projecting 5.11 you will compete in intermediate, if you’re projecting 5.12 you will compete in advanced)
– Scores determined by height achieved based on completed routes
– Ties will be broken by number of attempts, then route difficulty
Free for members
June 14, July 5 • 6:30pm
Are you a new member just dipping your toe into the wide world of climbing? Let us help you learn the basics!
Sign up for any clinic date to learn basic jargon, hold types, foot and body positioning, contact and gear overview and fitting. We’ll also walk you through the climbing progression process in the gym and how to take the next steps!
Free for members and space is limited – sign up by phone or at the front desk to save your spot! Join our Facebook event to be notified of additional upcoming clinic dates!
June 5 & 19, July 17 & 24 • 6:30pm
Join us this summer for a series of in-depth clinics covering range of motion, injury prevention and functional movement patterns!
June sessions are not prerequisites to participate in the July sessions – each clinic will have something for all abilities experience levels!
June 5 – Overhead reach and mobility, shoulder range of motion and elbow injury prevention
June 19 – Hip, knee and ankle range of motion and lower body mobility
July 17 – Building on overhead reach and mobility, shoulder range of motion and elbow injury prevention
July 24 – Building on hip, knee and ankle range of motion and lower body mobility
Free for members and space is limited – sign up by phone or at the front desk to save your spot!